IABMAS 2012 Conference
Stresa, Lake Maggiore, Italy
July 8-12, 2012
IABMAS encompasses all aspects of bridge maintenance, safety, and management. The objective of the Association is to promote international cooperation in the fields of bridge maintenance, safety, and management for the purpose of enhancing the welfare of society.
The aim of IABMAS 2012 is to bring together all the very best work that has been done in the field of bridge maintenance, safety and management and related topics, to stimulate and promote research into this field, and to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
- Matthew Yarnold, Dr. Franklin Moon, Dr. Emin Aktan, Dr. B. Glisic, Real-Time Performance Monitoring of the Tacony-Palmyra Bridge
- Dr. Ehsan Minaie, Dr. John Prader, Dr. Franklin Moon, Dr. Emin Aktan, David Lowdermilk, Modeling and Structural Health Monitoring of a Geriatric Signature Movable Bridge
- Dr. Emin Aktan, Dr. Ivan Bartoli, David Lowdermilk, Dr. G Nykita, Management and Preservation of Long-Span Historic Bridges
- Dr. Emin Aktan, Dr. Franklin Moon, David Lowdermilk, Dr. Ivan Bartoli, Matthew Yarnold, Dr. Nathaniel Dubbs, Dr. Ehsan Minaie, Technology Application for Preserving and Managing Historic Landmark Bridges
- David Lowdermilk, Maintaining and Preserving Long Span Signature Bridges
- IABMAS 2012 Final Conference Program